Tuesday 14 May 2013

Saudagar Tegar.

Hello beauties. How are you guys doing? I hope you're doing perfectly fine!

Today, I'll be "promoting" a little bit about 'Saudagar Tegar'. Saudagar Tegar is a small online company which sells Baby Bean Bag and Baju Kurung Moden (Mini).

It's called Baby Bean Bag because of it's shape, if I'm not mistaken. It's suitable for anyone, it's comfy and cute! So, here are some of the pictures!


Here's the link for the comfy Baby Bean Bag - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Bean-Bag-Malaysia/300121750120271 .

Okay, NEXT!

Yes, Bulan Ramadhan and Hari Raya Aidilfitri are coming. So, I'm pretty sure, especially you ladies are thinking what to wear on Hari Raya Aidilfitri, right? No worries! Saudagar Tegar also sells Baju Kurung Moden but it's in a MINI version. Here are the pictures!





Here is the link  for this beautiful Baju Kurung Mini Moden-https://www.facebook.com/SaudagarTegar?fref=ts

That's all I guess for today! If you have any interest in knowing/buying the product, you can go to the website/blog-aidenmuslimcollection.blogspot.com/‎ .

I apologize if I offend anyone, mentally or emotionally. Take care guys!

xoxo

2 comments: