Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day.


Christina Aguilera-Turn To You
One of my Mother's Day music playlist.

DEAR IBUNDA,
I wish want to wish you Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for being there for me through my highs and lows. Thank you for taking care for me. Thank you for standing up for me even when I'm wrong. Thank you for EVERYTHING. You're 'The Ibunda'. I love you, Ibu. Thank you for everything!

Oh, hello there! Peeking I see, huh?? :P
Yes, finally Mother's Day is here! :D
I want to take this opportunity to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers in the WORLD.
Biggest presents you can give your mum are spend your TIME (money? that's bonus!), love your mum every second, make memories with her, cherish every memories, not just for today but everyday. 
Last but not least, be grateful and appreciate her.

Maybe I'm not the greatest kid on earth but I have the greatest Ibu in the whole wide world! 
You're My Number 1!
p/s : I Love You, Ibunda.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment