Thursday 30 May 2013

My Life As A Waitress.


Yellow! How are you doing? I hope you’re doing perfectly great! :D I’m pretty fine at the moment.
Well, today I have a lil special thing to “serve” for  yahhh!

Actually, few days back I’ve been working as a part-time waitress near my house, Bidor Station Kopitiam. Come at Bidor Station Kopitiam, they have good food/drinks and the place is kind of unique on its own. It’s just around Cheras area. So if you’re near, COME!

Hahaa. Yes, that’s why I've been so busy that I kinda neglected my babies (YOU)!  I’ve been working there since 2009, it was long- school break. It was kinda “off and on” relationship. Because whenever I'm done with school, I would do a part-time for long school breaks.

However, as years gone by people are starting to be more rude. I know things change, everything change but rude?  That’s not change, rude is rude. Yes, RUDE. Whether its Malay,Chinese, Indian, they’re RUDE. Back in the days when I worked for the first time EVER, people would greet each other with smiles or laughter, etc. But nowadays, those values are not available anymore-gone! Customers that I have to deal with are customers with sour  face. I can’t understand why would they do that “face” at us. When I said us, it means my colleagues and I . Is it because we are waitress/waiter? Is it being a waiter/waitress wrong in anyway? If you said yes, I'm sorry YOU'RE WRONG!
Just imagine……........

Obviously, self service sucks!-right?  You have to queue/line up like you used to when you're in primary/secondary school. So does having a waiter/waitress make things a whole lot easier? YES! When the food/drinks is ready and since you ordered way too much food and you realize you only have two hands, does the waiter part relevant to be there? YES!

I'm not trying to make ya’ll being lazy in some way. I never intended that way. And not every human being is like that, but most of them are. Eventhough you pay for the extra charges, doesn't mean you have the right to be rude. So try to respect each other better, no matter who THEY are and who YOU are.
RUDE IS NOT COOL. RESPECT IS!
You’ll have my RESPECT if you’re not RUDE!

I apologize if I hurt anyone, mentally or emotionally.
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY agree on this! it never ceases to amaze me the level of how rude people can be "-_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hahaa. We are on a same page. *hi5*

      Delete